Soups recipes are good when the weather is cold. It can be at night or winter when you need to warm your body. The following easy soups recipes are tasteful with a great presentation. These soups are easy to make as you can follow the instructions easily. These recipes are quick to make. So, you will not spend hours in the kitchen to make these recipes. You still have more times for your family. Let’s see the first recipe.
Soups Recipes with Avocado Soup with Chicken and Lime
This is one of the delicious chicken soups recipes. This can be a spicy soup as what you want. It needs 30 minutes to make this recipe is ready on the table. 10 minutes for the preparation and 20 minutes for cooking time. This can be one of the favorite soups recipes of your family.
Ingredients to make Soups recipes:
- 1/4 cup of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado then it is peeled, pitted as well as diced
- salt and pepper, this is to taste
- 1 tomato then it is seeded as well as diced
- 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice
- 1 quart of chicken broth
- 8 ounces of chicken breast halves (skinless and boneless), cut it into small or thin strips
- 4 fresh of jalapeno peppers, then sliced
- 8 cloves of garlic, then sliced thinly
- 1 white onion, then thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 4 corn tortillas(about 6 inch), then julienned
- First, preheat an oven into 400OF or 200OC.
- Second, in a baking sheet, arrange the tortilla strips on it. Then bake them in the preheated oven until they are browned lightly. It is about 3 or 5 minutes.
- Third, in a large saucepan, heat the cook onion, jalapenos and garlic in olive oil in medium heat until they are all lightly browned. Then stir in the chicken, lime juice, chicken broth, tomato, pepper and salt. Next, simmer it gently until the chicken is well cooked. Then, stir in the avocado as well as the cilantro. Heat them through and adjust seasonings.
- The last, ladle soup into the prepared bowls then sprinkle it with the tortilla strips.
- It is ready to serve.
This is one of the soups recipes with good nutrition. The nutrition of this recipe in the amount per serving is 4 total, is as follows 293 kcal calories: 15%, 14.6 g fat: 22%, 24.9 g carbs: 8%, 17.9 g protein: 36%, 38 mg cholesterol: 13% and 1020 mg sodium: 41%. This is based on the 2,000 calorie diet. This is one of the healthy soups recipes you can absolutely make in your kitchen.
Soups Recipes with Cream of Fresh Asparagus Soup
This is one of the soups recipes that your family must love to enjoy. It is different with other asparagus soups. It is a different way to make asparagus soup. It will take 50 minutes to make it ready on the table. The preparation takes 10 minutes and cooking time takes 40 minutes. As one of the cream soups recipes, you must try this one.
- 1/2 tsp. of ground white pepper
- 1 tsp. of salt
- 1 tsp. of dried dill weed
- 4 cups of hot milk
- 2 cups of water
- 6 tbsp. of all-purpose flour
- 1 pinch of salt
- 6 tbsp. of butter
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped onion
- 1 1/2 pounds of fresh asparagus
- First, break off as well as discard tough the asparagus bottoms. For the break off tips; you need to set it aside then coarsely chop the stalks.
- Second, in a skillet, cook it in medium heat with the onion in the butter then salting lightly. Let it for 8 or 10 minutes.
- Third, when the onions are clear then sprinkle it with the flour. Next, continue to stir it over the lowest possible heat for 5 or 8 minutes.
- Fourth, add water or stock slowly. Then stir it constantly and gently. Cook it for 8 or 10 minutes. Then, stir it frequently and gently until it is getting thickened. Cool it slightly.
- Fifth, in a blender, puree the sauce bit-by-bit with the milk until they are smooth thoroughly.
- Sixth, return the puree to the 3-quart pan, and preferably, it is a double boiler. Then, add the dill, 1 tsp. of salt, tamari, and pepper. Next, heat it gently but ensure it doesn’t boil.
- The last, when soup heats, then cook the asparagus tips in the boiling water. Let it until it is getting tender, but ensure it is still very green. It takes 2 minutes. Then, drain it. Add the whole pieces to the soup to finish your Soups recipes.