These famous restaurant recipes are easy to make. You can absolutely make them from your kitchen. These recipes may be taken from an experiment to get the very close taste with the original recipes that still kept by the famous restaurants. But, when you make these famous restaurant recipes revealed, you may remember the taste that you may have tasted when you are in the restaurants where these recipes are served for you. Let’s start with the first recipe.
Famous Restaurant Recipes with KFC Coleslaw
From the name, you have known that this is one of the famous restaurant recipes. It may not be the original KFC Coleslaw but the taste is very close. This is one of the easy restaurant recipes you can make. The preparation takes 15 minutes and it will be ready in 15 minutes too. Once you have made this recipe, your family and friend may ask you to make it again. So, are you ready to start this recipe?
Ingredients you need:
- 2 1⁄2 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tbsp. of white vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup of buttermilk
- 1⁄2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup of milk
- 1⁄8 tsp. of pepper
- 1⁄2 tsp. of salt
- 1⁄3 cup of granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp. of minced onions
- 1⁄4 cup of diced carrot
- 8 cups of finely diced cabbage (it is about 1 head)
Directions to make:
- First, both carrots and cabbage must be diced finely.
- Second, in a large bowl, pour the carrot and cabbage mixture. Then stir in the minced onions.
- Third, using take a blender to make the remaining ingredients smooth.
- Fourth, pour it over the vegetable mixture then mix it thoroughly.
- Fifth, cover the bowl then refrigerate it for overnight or several hours before serving.
This is one of the famous restaurant recipes with good nutrition. You need to know the nutrition info of this recipe too. The nutrition is as follows; serving size: 1 (86 g), servings per recipe: 10, 49.6calories, 3 calories from fat: 6%, 0.3 g total fat: 0%, 0.2 g saturated fat: 1%, 1.1 mg cholesterol: 0%, 138.3 mg sodium: 5%, 11.3 g total carbohydrate: 3%, 1.5 g dietary fiber: 6%, 9.1 g sugars: 36%, 1.2 g protein: 2%. How about it? As one of the secret restaurant recipes, this recipe is easy to make and it has good nutrition too.
Famous Restaurant Recipes Pizza Hut Style Pizza Dough
This is one of the famous restaurant recipes that you must make at your home. This recipe takes 2 hour and 2 minutes to make it ready on the table. Preparation takes 2 hours while cooking time takes 20 minutes. This can be one of the fresh restaurant recipes you will love to make. You can absolutely make this recipe as it is easy and so tasty. The ingredients are easy to collect and the directions are easy to follow. Besides that, the nutrition is good too.
Ingredients you need:
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. of bread machine yeast
- 1⁄2 tsp. of msg (with Accent*)
- 1⁄4 tsp. of onion powder
- 1⁄4 tsp. of garlic powder
- 1 tsp. of baking powder
- 3 cups of all-purpose flour(unbleached)
- 2 tbsp. of cornmeal
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 tsp. of salt
- 2 tsp. of sugar
- 1 1⁄3 cups of water
Directions to make:
- First, except for the cornmeal, add all ingredients to a machine bread pan. This is as per manufacturer’s instructions.
- Second, set it to a “dough” cycle style.
- Third, grease lightly one pan (9 x 13-inch). Then, sprinkle it with cornmeal.
- Fourth, after the dough cycle complete, then roll out the dough. Place in the pan.
- Fifth, let it rest on pans for about 10 or 15 minutes.
- Sixth, add the toppings with your own choice.
- Seventh, bake it at 350 degree F until it is done. It takes 20 minutes or more depending on your toppings’ thickness.
- Eight, here you can make the pizza in any shapes you want like in 9×13 rectangular pans instead of the usual round pizza pans as it is easy to reheat or pack it in the lunch box. It depends on what you like.
The nutrition info based on the serving size is 1 (127 g) and the servings per recipe is 6, is as follows; 286.3 calories, 47 calories from fat: 17%, 5.3 g total fat: 8%, 0.7 g saturated fat: 3%, 0 mg cholesterol: 0%, 549.5 mg sodium: 22%, 51.8 g total carbohydrate: 17%, 2.2 g dietary fiber: 8%, 1.6 g sugars: 6% and 7.1 g protein: 14%. Make this recipe as one of the famous restaurant recipes from your collections.