The creepy yet tasty Halloween recipes are all you need to complement the Halloween. Here, the recipes still have a good presentation where everyone must love even your kids. So, these are not only Halloween recipes for adults but also for kids due to the presentation that is mouthwatering as well as the taste that is great. All you need to do here is just collecting the ingredients as well as following the easy instruction. Once you made it, then your family want this recipe more even it is not Halloween.
Halloween Recipes with Sloppy Joes
Halloween dinner recipes must be delicious. It should not have a creepy look since you have other option of Halloween recipes with a delicious look. To make this recipe, it will only take 40 minutes to make it ready on the table. Preparation takes 10 minutes and cooking time takes 30 minutes. This recipe is easy to make. So, don’t worry if this is the first time you want to make it. Once you did it, you don’t need to see this recipe if you want to make it in the future.
Ingredients you need:
- ground black pepper, this is to taste
- salt, this is to taste
- 3 tsp. of brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of ketchup
- 1 tsp. of yellow mustard (prepared)
- 1/2 tsp. of garlic powder
- 1/4 cup of green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup of onion, chopped
- 1 pound of lean ground beef
Directions to make:
- First, heat a medium skillet in medium heat. Then brown ground beef, green pepper, and onion. Next, drain off the liquids.
- Second, stir in garlic powder, ketchup, mustard, as well as brown sugar. Mix them thoroughly. Then, reduce the heat. Simmer it for 30 minutes.
- Third, season it with the salt and the pepper.
- It is ready to enjoy.
This is one of the Halloween recipes with good nutrition. The nutrition in the amount per serving is 6 total, is as follows; 189 kcal calories: 9%, 9.4 g fat: 14%, 11.2 g carbs: 4%, 15.1 g protein: 30%, 50 mg cholesterol: 17% and 416 mg sodium: 17%. This is based on the 2,000 calorie diet. This is also as one of the quick Halloween recipes that everyone in your family must love it. The presentation is delicious, the taste is great and the time to make is short. What can be better?
Halloween Recipes with Pumpkin Turkey Chili
This is one of the Halloween recipes that are absolutely delicious. This recipe has rich taste. You must love it. Even, it is not only about the taste that is great but also the presentation that is like calling you to enjoy it. For dinner, this recipe must be great. You need 30 minutes to make this recipe ready on the table. Presentation takes 10 minutes and cooking time takes 20 minutes. This is one of the easy Halloween recipes that every one of you can make it.
Ingredient you need:
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
- 1/2 cup of shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 dash salt, this is to taste
- 1/2 tsp. of ground black pepper, this is to taste
- 1 1/2 tbsp. of chili powder
- 2 cups of pumpkin puree
- 1 can (about 14.5 ounce) diced tomatoes
- 1 pound of ground turkey
- 1 clove garlic, then minced
- 1/2 cup of yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup of green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup of onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
Directions to make:
- First, take a large skillet, in it, heat the oil in medium heat. Then, sauté the onion, yellow bell pepper, green bell pepper as well as the garlic until they are all tender.
- Second, stir in turkey then cook it until it is brown evenly. Then, drain it and mix in the pumpkin and tomatoes.
- Third, season it with the chili powder, salt, and pepper. Then, reduce the heat to low level. Cover it and simmer it for 20 minutes.
- Fourth, serve topped with the Cheddar cheese as well as the sour cream.
- Your Halloween recipes are ready to serve.
This is also one of the Halloween recipes with good nutrition. This is the nutrition of this recipe in the amount per serving is 6 total. It is 285 kcal calories: 14%, 16.6 g fat: 25%, 14.9 g carbs: 5%, 21.2 g protein: 42%, 76 mg cholesterol: 25% and 321 mg sodium: 13%. This is based on the 2,000 calorie diet of daily consumption.