Delicious recipes must be healthy. If possible, then the recipes must be easy to make even for beginner. Then, it doesn’t need a long time to make. You have come to the right place to get easy delicious recipes with healthy ingredients. You can make these recipes at home. There are two recipes you can make. First recipe uses chicken as the main ingredient and second recipe uses salmon. Both of them are delicious for your family.
Delicious Recipes with Chicken Zoodle Soup
This is one of the delicious chicken recipes that is good to make when the day is cold or at winter. This is one of the delicious recipes that you can make in short time. It is easy and quick. Serve this soup when it is still hot or warm then it will make your body warm. Your kids must love it. It just takes 45 minutes to make this recipe. Preparation takes 20 minutes and cooking time takes 25 minutes.
- 3 zucchini squash then cut them into ‘noodles’. You can use a vegetable peeler or spiral slicer
- Salt and also ground black pepper, this is to taste
- 1 pinch of dried thyme (this is optional)
- 1/2 tsp. of dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. of dried basil
- 3/4 pound of chicken breast(cooked) then cut them into the small or bite sized pieces
- 1 cup of sliced carrots
- 5 cans(about 14.5 ounce) of chicken broth with low sodium
- 3 cloves of garlic then minced
- 1 cup of diced celery
- 1 cup of diced onions
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- First in a large pot, heat the olive oil in medium-high heat. Then, sauté the onion, the celery as well as the garlic in that hot oil. Just wait until it is tender. It takes 5 minutes.
- Second, put the chicken broth to the pot then add the carrots, basil, chicken, thyme, oregano, salt, and also the pepper. Next, let the broth boil, and reduce the heat to the medium-low level. Simmer the mixture. Wait it until the vegetables are getting tender. It takes about 20 minutes.
- Third, divide the zucchini ‘noodles’ in the six soup bowls. Then ladle the broth mixture just over the ‘noodles’.
This is one of the delicious recipes with good nutrition. The nutrition in the amount per serving is 6 total is as follows; 208 kcal calories: 10%, 9.5 g fat: 15%, 8.9 g carbs: 3%, 21.6 g protein: 43%, 48 mg cholesterol: 16% and 257 mg sodium: 10%. This is based on the 2,000 calorie diet. This is one of the delicious healthy recipes you can make at home.
Delicious Recipes with Smoked Salmon Fried Rice
This is one of the delicious recipes that can make your family beg you for more. This delicious recipe uses salmon as the main ingredient. This is indeed one of the delicious salmon recipes you can make in short time. It will be ready in 35 minutes. The preparation takes 20 minutes and the cooking takes 15 minutes.
- Salt and also freshly ground pepper, this is to taste
- 1/2 cup of frozen peas
- 4 ounces of smoked salmon then chopped
- 1 green onion then chopped
- 1/2 onion of chopped finely
- 2 eggs, then beaten
- 3 tbsp. of cooking oil, then divided
- 3 cups of uncooked long grain white rice
- 6 cups of water
- First, take a saucepan and pour the water in it. Then add rice. Let it boil. Next, cover it and reduce the heat to low level. Simmer it until the rice is getting tender while the water is also absorbed. It takes 20 minutes. Then, set it aside.
- Second, while you wait for it, take a large skillet then place 2 tbsp. of cooking oil in it. Heat it in the medium heat. Next, stir in eggs. Cook it until it is getting scrambled to the desired consistency. Then, remove the eggs from pan. Set it aside.
- Third, in the same skillet then add 1 tbsp. of oil (the remaining). Heat it in medium heat. Then, stir in onion as well as the green onion. Next, cook it until you see the onion is getting transparent. It takes 5 minutes. Then, stir in salmon, peas, rice, as well as the scrambled eggs. Toss it until it is blended evenly. Cook and stir the rice mixture. Do it until it is getting heated through.
- Fourth, season it to taste with the salt as well as the pepper. Your delicious recipes are set.
The nutrition of this recipe in the amount per serving is 6 total, is as follow; 458 kcal calories:23%, 10 g fat: 15%, 76.8 g carbs: 25%, 12.9 g protein: 26%, 66 mg cholesterol: 22% and 198 mg sodium: 8%. This is based on the 2,000 calorie diet. This is one of the delicious recipes with good nutrition for your family. Are you ready to make?