From eggs to bread, from fried to baked, everything is all possible for breakfast recipes. But the most important thing that should be available in the breakfast recipes is that it should be fast, tasty and energizing. It should not take any longer time to prepare it. It is necessary that the recipe does not obstruct your next activities. There are various recipes which you can choose to start your day and your family day with cheerful and energizing meals.
Breakfast Recipes: Breakfast Tacos with Authentic Mexican
Breakfast recipes have so many possibilities. It is different with dinner or maybe lunch. Everything should be prepared right and fast. The tacos with authentic Mexican can be that recipe. It is not much in preparation and importantly it is really easy breakfast recipes. Also, it has so many great ingredients. Especially for you who already have the spicy taste, this great choice will suit you well. Just take a look and try this by yourself.
- Milk (1/4 cup)
- Salsa (1/2 cup)
- Salt (1/2 teaspoon)
- Pepper (1/2 teaspoon)
- Pepper sauce (1 dash)
- Monterey Jack cheese (1 cup)
- Chorizo sausage (6 ounces)
- Eggs (6 pcs)
- Corn tortillas (8 pcs)
- Prepare your breakfast recipes with the tacos with a skillet with medium heat. Crumble the sausage on it. Stir it until it is brown evenly.
- You will need to prepare two kinds of skillet. First, you need to prepare the skillet with high heat. Use the first skillet to go for high heat for the first skillet. It skillet is for tortillas. Warm the tortillas for 45 seconds.
- Then, before you heat the second skillet with medium heat, prepare a medium bowl to whisk the pepper, milk, salt, and eggs. Spray the skillet with the mixture. Cook it until firm. Right before it is firm, add the sausage. Stir it evenly.
- For serving, sprinkle the cheese to the tortillas. Also, add the sausage and scrambled egg. Make yourself comfortable with any other topping.
The tacos with authentic Mexican are one of the very great breakfast recipes. It is not only about great ingredients to be used. But it is also about how this recipe can be served in really quick time. It only needs about 15 minutes to make the quick breakfast recipes. Besides, the serving can be really attractive for your family. It is all about how to enjoy meal in the early morning with the rush hour to go to the office or the school.
A Full Egg in a Bread Boat
When a family consist of a couple then it will be easier to prepare the breakfast recipes. But if it is all about the whole family with daughters and teens, it will be rather hard. The meals should be really interesting and attractive. So then the kids can really be attracted to eat the meals. This egg in a boat can be really good choice for your morning. It is great breakfast recipes with bread. The eggs will be toasted in the middle as if it is floating on a boat. Your kids will really love it.
- Egg (1 pc)
- White bread (1 slice)
- Butter (1/2 tablespoon)
- The breakfast recipes will be nicely served if you can get thick bread. It will be good for the egg.
- Butter the bread in both sides. Then make a hole in the center of the bread. Do not go too deep.
- Start to heat the frying pan with medium heat. Put the bread on the pan until it is brown on the both sides.
- Break the egg and put it carefully to the center of the bread. Wait until about 2 minutes. Or you can get shorter time from that. See what you prefer to wait.
Bread is an easy and versatile ingredient for a meal in breakfast recipes. It can be processed and cooked with any other ingredients. Also, this will be tasted evenly to other ingredients. This egg in a boat is very easy to cook. With an easy touch with the frying pan, bread and also egg, you can have the real good breakfast recipes for kids. Also, it only needs few minutes to get the meal done.