If you are on a diet, you need to consume healthy and nutritious food. To find a healthy food in food store or café is not easy. So, you need to make your own healthy menu to provide your body with vitamins, minerals and all the healthy substance that your body need. But many people think cooking healthy food is not easy and expensive. If you know how to make these Easy Healthy Recipes you never have that kind of thought any more. You can make and serve healthy food easily in a short time if you follow these recipes.
Low Calories Easy Healthy Lunch Recipes
If you are on a weight loss diet program, it is not easy to choose the food that you are allowed to eat and not. That is why you need to find suitable Easy Healthy Recipes that could support your diet. So whenever you feel like want to eat, you can cook the food by yourself. You do not need to pay for expensive price for your healthy food and you can bring this food to your work and eat it for your breakfast or dinner.
The first recipe that you can make is Easy healthy recipes for weight loss. These recipes will help you to lose weight in a short time. The name of the Easy Healthy Recipes is Vanilla Quinoa with Roasted Blueberry. This food lightly flavored with vanilla extract, and the blueberries roasted with heart-healthy coconut oil. To make this food you need to provide ingredients as follows:
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 tbs of vanilla
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 tsp of cinnamon
- 1 tbs of coconut oil, melted
The directions to make these yummy, simple and Easy Healthy Recipes will be shown as follows:
- Preheat your oven to 400 F.
- Combine the water, quinoa, and vanilla with a pinch of salt into saucepan. When it boils, cover and wait the heat until low. You should seethe these ingredients for about 15 minutes till the liquid is well absorbed.
- Then toss the blueberries with cinnamon and coconut oil. Spread on parchment creased baking sheet. After that roast till bubbly and soft for 15 minutes.
- Finally you can serve the roasted blueberries with the quinoa topped. Also you can top it with fresh blueberries, slivered almonds or coconut if you like it.
Easy Healthy Vegetarian Recipes
If you are a vegetarian and you want to try different menu, you may like to make something different with all of the veggies with different taste also. You can make tasty Easy Healthy Recipes using veggie that will make you love it and finish the food until the last drops. One of the healthy menus for vegetarian is Watercress Soup. It is a veggie soup that is different and almost looks like juice.
To make these Easy Healthy Recipes, you need to have ingredients like in the list below:
- 2 potatoes
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- olive oil
- 400 ml organic stock
- 3 bunches of watercress
To make these easy Healthy Recipes you need to do:
- Wash and peel the potatoes, onions and garlic then roughly chop all of these ingredients and put it in a bowl.
- In a large saucepan, heat a little olive oil, then sauté the potato, onion and garlic until the onions are having brown gold color.
- Add the stock and cook until the potato is soft enough. Chop and add the watercress and cook for a further 3 to 4 minutes.
- After that you need to use a hand blender toliquidize the soup until smooth.
- Then you can enjoy the watercress soup serve with a swirl of crème fraiche and some Fort’s Bath Oliver biscuits, if you like.
These two menus are simple and quick Easy Healthy Recipes that you can make in your house. You can make this food using simple ingredients and tools. If you make this food you will fill your body with fresh and healthy substance that will be beneficial for your diet. It is not only healthy but also tasty and can be variations for your diet menu.