You love stew food? Which one do you love? Is it beef, chicken or lamb stew? Well, below are some Stew Recipes which are simple, easy, and healthy. For you who are enough with beef stew recipes, here are some differences for you, chicken stew recipes and Lamb stew recipes. They are easy stew recipes which can be made in only 40-45 minutes. No need hours.
Chicken Stew Recipes: Potato Chicken Stew
These Stew Recipes made of chicken is kind of different recipe. It is not only a stew which is full of potatoes and chicken only, but also some carrot, mushroom and onion. Also, it is mixed veggies and the smatterings of the herbs and spices as well. This chicken Stew Recipe is good to substitute chicken broth for stock by simply adjusting the content of the salt.
- 2/3 cup of sliced and fresh mushrooms
- 4 cups of cubed and cooked chicken breast meat
- 6 cups of chicken stock
- 1 cup of chopped onion and sauté it in the butter
- 1 teaspoon of dried sage
- 1 and a half cups of chopped carrots
- 1 teaspoon of dried basils leaves
- 1 teaspoon of dried parsley
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
- 1 package of frozen and mixed vegetables and it is thawed. It is about 10 ounces.
- 1/8 cup of all purpose flour
- 3 cups of diced and cooked red potatoes
- ½ cup of chopped celery
How to Make Potato Chicken Stew:
- First, you need to combine mushrooms, chicken, carrots, stocks, and onion in one saucepan and make sure it is large enough. Then, the next step of these Potato Chicken Stew Recipes is placing them in the medium heat.
- Simmer them until the carrots are tender enough. It is about 10 minutes.
- The next step to make Potato Chicken Stew Recipes is stirring it in basil, sage, garlic salt mixed vegetables, and parsley celery and potato.
- Cook them until they are heated through.
- Stir in the flour in order to thicken the sauce.
- Serve it well.
Traditional Irish Lamb Stew for Easy Stew Recipe
Enough talking about Potato Chicken Stew Recipes, now it is time for you to taste Lamb Stew. Lamb stew is also delicious and good for you if you know how to cook it well. And this traditional Irish lamb stew recipe will help you. One important thing before making it is to make sure you have refrigerated the stew in a night and then you only need to reheat it the next day for dishes.
- ½ cup of water
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 large onion and chop it
- 1 and a half pounds of thickly sliced bacon and dice them
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 6 pounds of lamb shoulder which is boneless. Make sure to cut them in 2 inches of pieces
- ½ cup of all purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 1 cup of white wine
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 large onions and cut them into bite sized pieces
- 4 cups of beef stock
- 2 teaspoons of white sugar
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 4 cups diced carrots
- 3 potatoes
How to Make:
- The first step of this traditional Irish lamb stew recipe is placing the bacon in one large and deep skillet.
- Cook it over medium heat or medium high one until it is evenly brown.
- Drain the crumble and set it aside.
- The next step of this traditional Irish lamb stew recipe is putting the lamb, pepper, salt and flour in large mixing bowl.
- Toss them to coat the meat evenly.
- Brown the meat in the frying pan with the bacon fat.
- After that, you need to place the meat to cook pot. It’s better to leave around ¼ cup of fat in the frying pat.
- Add some garlic and the yellow onion. Sauté them till the onion turns to be golden.
- Deglaze the frying pan with ½ cup of water
- Add the mixture of the garlic onion to the stock pot with the bacon pieces, sugar and beef stock.
- The next step of this easy traditional Irish lamb stew recipe is covering and simmering for 1 and a half hours.
- Adding the carrots, potatoes, bay leaves, onions, thyme, and the wine to pot.
- Reduce the heat and simmer the covered for twenty minutes until the vegetables are tender.