If you need variations in your family menu, you can try to cook different dishes from many countries in this world. You can try different taste and different menu to serve for your family and friends. Spanish Food Recipes are one of the recipes that you can try to make. You can serve seafood, meat to vegetarian menu with Spanish taste. You can find some helpful recipes which is easy and simple to make from your kitchen. What you need to do is just preparing the ingredients and following the steps.
Delicious Simple Spanish Food Recipes
The first Spanish Food Recipes that we are going to make is suitable for vegetarian because all of the ingredients using vegetable. This is one of the simple and favorite Spanish food recipes vegetarian that you can make easily from your house. What you need to do is just following the steps and preparing all of the ingredients needed.
Spanish Food Recipes that we are going to make is Pisto. This is the quick Spanish food recipes that you can make easily. To make this dish you need to prepare ingredients as follows:
- 1 large size red onion
- 1 large size brown onion, chopped
- 4 large garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 small red chilies, seeded and finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon of smoked paprika
- 1 medium size of eggplant, cut into small cubes
- 2 zucchini, cut into small cube
- 2 each red and green paprika, cored, seeded & cut into small cubes
- 1 cup of vegetable stock
- 1 cherry tomatoes, cut it halved
- Salt& freshly ground pepper for taste
- 3 large bay leaves
- 2 tablespoon of chopped fresh parsley
- olive oil
To make Pisto Spanish Food Recipes, you need to follow the listed methods below:
- In a large pot, heat ½ cup oil and lightly sauté the ingredients; onions, garlic and chilies until become tender by frequently stirring.
- Next, add paprika and stir until it turns browned.
- Then add the eggplant and zucchini. Stir it well and cook for about 5 minutes or until well covered, you can add a little more oil if it is too dry.
- Add ½ cup vegetable stock with tomatoes, seasonings and bay leaves.
- Mix all of the ingredients well, lower the heat and mildly cook for about 20 minutes until the veggies become tender. Rousing now and add more stock as you needed.
- Remove the pot from the stove, take out the bay leaves and stir from end to end the parsley.
- To serve, mound the stew in individual flat soup bowls you can put any garnish that you like in the top.
Seafood Spanish Food Recipes
The next Spanish Food Recipes that you can make is Paella. This is one of the chicken dishes from Spanish that become many people favorite. To make this one of easy Spanish food recipes you need to prepare ingredients as follows:
- 6 chicken thighs, bone in skin on,
- black pepper, freshly ground
- sea salt
- olive oil
- plain flour, for sprinkling
- 6 slices streaky bacon, chopped
- 100g of sliced chorizo
- 2 liters organic chicken broth
- 4 garlic cloves, chop finely
- 1 clove of onion, chop finely
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 pinches saffron
- 2 handfuls frozen peas
- 500g paella rice
- 1 bunch parsley
- 10 prawns
- 500g mussels (optional)
- 2 squid in small size (optional)
To make these Spanish Food Recipes you need to follow these steps:
- Preheat oven to 1375ºF then season chicken tights and sprinkle the flour.
- After that, heat olive oil, only a little, in large deep pan.
- Next, fry the chicken until it turns golden brown on each side. Place it on baking tray then put it in your oven for about 20 minutes.
- The next thing that you should do is putting the pan on the heat.
- Add the chorizo sliced and bacon then fry it until it is browned and become crispy.
- You can add with garlic and onion then cook until becomes soft.
- In the meantime fill half the chicken stock along with saffron.
- Add the infused stock, smoked paprika and rice. After that you can leave on medium temperature, rousing regularly.
- The rice will be almost cooked after 20 minutes. Then you can pour in the leftover stock together with the prawns, peas, and squid and mussels if you use them.
- Place a cover on the pan then cook for 10 minutes more.
- Finally, add chicken and sprinkle with parsley and a slice of lemon to for better taste.