Healthy meal recipes are good choices for you who want to stay healthy. These recipes are not only healthy but also easy to make and indeed the taste is also great. These easy healthy meal recipes can be added into your easy and healthy recipe collections. When you don’t have enough time, then the following recipes are the best choices to take. Once you know how to make them, then you may want to make them again.
Healthy Meal Recipes with Seared Scallops with Tropical Salsa
This is one of the healthy meal recipes that have really delicious taste. Here, the scallops are complemented perfectly by adding fresh fruit salsa. You can make it as one of the healthy meal recipes for dinner. As long as this recipe is low fat, then you should not need to worry to make. You need 20 minutes to make it. Preparation is 15 minutes and cooking time is 5 minutes.
- 1 pound of sea scallops then rinsed as well as drained
- 1 jalapeno pepper then it is seeded then minced
- salt and pepper, this is to taste
- 4 tsp. of fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp. of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 cup of red bell pepper that has been diced
- 1/2 cup of cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1/2 cup of fresh mango, diced
- 1/2 cup of fresh pineapple, diced
- First, combine the jalapeno, lime juice, cilantro, bell pepper, bell pepper, cucumber, mango, and pineapple. Then, season it to taste with the salt and pepper. Next, set is aside.
- Second, take a large and nonstick fry pan. Heat it in medium-high heat. Then, coat the pan using cooking spray. Next, season those scallops with the salt and the pepper. Add the half of those scallops to the hot pan: sear it until it looks golden brown on the both sides. It takes about 4 minutes or 2 minutes per side. Then, take a warmed plat and transfer the scallops to it. Set it aside. Repeat the process with the remaining scallops.
- Third, divide those scallops into 4 warmed plates. Then, spoon the salsa right over the scallops.
- Serve it immediately.
This is one of healthy meal recipes that have good nutrition. The nutrition for the amount per serving, 4 total is 153 kcal calories: 8%, 3.7 g fat: 6%, 11 g carbs: 4%, 18.6 g protein: 37%, 35 mg cholesterol: 12% and 207 mg sodium: 8%. This is based on the 2,000 calorie diet daily consumption. This is one of the healthy quick meals that you need to try for the next experiment. It is easy, quick and so tasty.
Healthy Meal Recipes with Cherry Almond Oatmeal
Cherry Almond Oatmeal is one of the healthy meal recipes that you can try for the next experiment. This recipe is quick, easy and delicious. Both your family and friends must love this recipe. Even, they may request this recipe as it is also one of the healthy dinner recipes. There is no reason not to make this recipe as it will only take 10 minutes to make it ready on the table. Preparation takes 5 minutes and cooking time is 5 minutes.
- 1/2 cup of dried tart cherries
- 1/8 tsp. of salt
- 3 1/2 cups of sweetened vanilla almond
- 2 cups of rolled oats milk
- First, stir all the oats and almond milk including the salt together in a large bowl, the microwave-safe bowl. Then microwave it on High for 5 or 6 minutes. Stir it in every 2 minutes. Do it until the oats are getting soft as well as the liquid also, has been absorbed. Next, stir in the cherries.
- Second, spoon it into the bowls then serve while it is hot.
As one of the healthy meal recipes, this very easy and quick recipe also has good nutrition to know. The nutrition in the amount per serving is 4 total is as follows: 266 kcal calories: 13%, 4.9 g fat: 8%, 53.1 g carbs: 17%, 6.5 g protein: 13%, < 1 mg cholesterol: < 1% and 206 mg sodium: 8%. This is based on the 2,000 calorie of the daily consumption. How about it? Do you want to make it in your next experiment?