Italy is not only about pizzas. This country also has pasta, gelato, and many other tasty foods. One of many Italian foods we can make ourselves is the gnocchi with the spinach and sausage. Cooking gnocchi with spinach and sausage is truly simple. But if you never heard about gnocchi with spinach and sausage before, you need to learn our easy Italian recipes about making gnocchi with spinach and sausage. This is a healthy food for your family you have to learn so you can make it for your beloved ones.
Gather your family for dinner by trying our easy Italian recipes. This gnocchi with spinach and sausage is a nice combination between sausage meat that has been browned with wilted spinach and the garlic also the gnocchi. This menu is an elegant choice for a dinner with your family. Don’t worry about making yummy gnocchi with spinach and sausage since the easy Italian recipes for beginners we share here are really easy to make. We only need twenty five minutes to make four portions of gnocchi with spinach and sausage.
Ingredients Needed to Make Easy Italian Dishes Gnocchi
Before practicing our easy Italian recipes, you must prepare the ingredients first. Make sure you gather the entire ingredients we’ll list below. So here is the list of ingredients to make gnocchi with spinach and sausage. Make your own check list so you can see which ingredient you have prepared and which ones you haven’t prepared yet.
- 1 package of 17.5 ounces shelf stable gnocchi or 1 package of 29 ounces of refrigerated gnocchi
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 pound of Italian sausage (remove the casings)
- 1 clove of garlic (chop the garlic finely)
- 1 bag of 15 ounce baby spinach
- ¼ teaspoon of kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon of black pepper
- 3 ounces or ¾ cup of grated parmesan cheese (prepare more parmesan cheese for the topping when you serve this easy Italian recipes gnocchi with spinach and sausage)
Do not start practicing our easy Italian recipes about gnocchi with spinach and sausage before the entire ingredients are steady on your preparation table. If you sure the ingredients are already completed; now scroll down and try the easy steps to make the special Italian gnocchi with spinach and sausage.
Instructions to Follow to Practice Easy Italian Recipes with Chicken
To make tasty and healthy gnocchi with spinach and sausage successfully, there are several steps to follow to practice our easy Italian recipes. We have listed the tutorials below so that you can read the instructions easily and make the gnocchi correctly. If you need tips about making gnocchi, they are available under these instructions.
- Read the directions on the package of the gnocchi and follow the directions to cook your gnocchi
- And then drain your gnocchi
- When you are waiting for the gnocchi to dry, you can prepare large skillet and use it to heat oil in over medium level of heat
- Next add onion to your large skillet and then cook it until the onion is softened (usually it takes five minutes to soften the onion)
- Now add sausage to the large skillet and then cook it
- Crumbling the sausage with spoon and do it until the sausage browned between five and seven minutes
- Then add spinach, garlic, pepper and salt and continue cooking
- Toss your large skillet frequently for three minutes so that your spinach will wilts
- Finally, put the gnocchi into the large skillet reserved liquid for cooking, and parmesan cheese before you toss the skillet
- Fill everybody’s plate with one portion of easy Italian recipes gnocchi with spinach and sausage and sprinkle each portion with parmesan cheese
That’s all the steps to practice the easy Italian recipes about gnocchi with spinach and sausage. If you are about to make the gnocchi by yourself, make sure you use enough floor and pick the right type of potatoes. If you use the right potatoes and enough flour, you’ll make delicate gnocchi that will melt when you put the gnocchi in your mouth. Use the russet potatoes, eggs, some salt, and flour to make the gnocchi. Remember not to over-mix them.