Easy baking recipes are quite interesting for many people, particularly mothers and kids. Through the easy steps, you can teach your kids to be busy with positive activities such as cooking. To choose the easy recipes is better for the kids. In this case, they can easily understand the common ingredients and simple steps to do. They can easily practice and probably help you to finish your baked cakes.
As you decide to invite your kids to cook together, you can adapt the easy baking recipes with the preference between you and your kids. It is fun if you ask your kids to help you cook something which is their favorite. Besides that, you can also combine your kids’ preference with your preference.
In this case, it does not feel exhausting to let your kids accompany you to make the delicious cakes as you really like the cakes. You can just start choosing the menu which is likely super easy or considered as easy baking recipes and does not spend much time for preparation and cook. In addition, you can set with little portion. Thus, you will have much time to guide your kids to make the cake.
Besides that, you can choose one of easy baking recipes according the moment at which you and your kids are therein. You can choose the special moments or days such during a year. Thus, it will be more focused and impressive at the moment. Besides to teach your kids, you also attempt to invite your kinds to celebrate those moments by doing positive activity such as making a cake.
To practice easy baking recipes is likely to be one of the ways to build the good character for your kids. They will remember every special moment since they are used to do something regularly. In addition, if you are used to do it frequently, the relationship between you and your kids is likely to be solid.
As both of you like delighting chocolate, one of easy baking recipes which you can try is Rocky Road slice. It is entitled ‘rocky’ since from the middle layer consist of various attractive materials while the term of road is implied from the upper layer which is covered with baked chocolate.
You can just imagine how delightful this chocolate cake is. Despite its easy baking recipes, you will pleased suffer from the soft texture of chocolate upper layer before crunch the unpredictable middle materials which are fully creamed. In addition, you will bit the soft textured bottom layer which is similar to the soft cake and close each of your chew. It is also suitable to serve as the cake with easy dessert recipes.
This cake which consists of easy baking recipes certainly comes with accommodative ingredients and simple steps. You only spend a few minutes to complete this cake. You just spend about 15 minutes to prepare and 35 minutes to cook this cake ready. That is relatively enough time to teach your children about creative cooking. If it is about chocolate, every child is coming.
How to Make Healthy Easy Cake Recipes
- Softened butter about 125g
- A third cup of CSR caster sugar
- A cup of sifted White Wings plain flour
- Nestle condensed sweetened milk in 395g can
- One cup of shredded coconut or moist flake
- A half cup of dried cranberries and one cup of dried apricots or cranberries or a half cup of diced apricots
- A half cup of natural pistachios
- A half cup of Nestle baking chocolate chips milk
- A half cup of baking marshmallows
- Nestle Plaistow premium milk cooking chocolate in 200g block. You can break it into small parts.
- Prepare the oven. You can grease your oven base and preheat your oven to 180 degree Celsius.
- Make the mixtures of the butter and the sugar as well as the flour. Stir them together to make a soft form of dough by using your hands. Place the dough into the pan and bake it for 13-15 minutes until it looks pale golden
- Make the mixture of the coconut, condensed milk, dried fruit, coco chips, and pistachios for the topping. Slowly spread all over the base. Then bake it for 15 minutes. Slowly remove it from the microwave and insert the mallow bakes. Put it in again and wait for 10 minutes. Remove and let it cool.
- Pour the melted chocolate on the surface of the cake. Cut it to be 20 smaller squares. You can also save it into your freezer for completing your dinner with easy baking dinner recipes.