If you are in a program of low carb diet for weight loss, having variations of menu that you can eat every day in a week is very important. If you do not change your menu, it is possible if you will fail to do the diet. The key of low car diet is on how you manage to choose the food that you consume. That is why the ingredients and menu that you pick should fulfill the requirement of healthy food for low carb diet. In this article, you will find some delicious and easy Low Carb Recipes. Please check it out!
Vegetarian Breakfast Menu Low Carb Recipes
If you are a vegetarian, having Low Carb Recipes for vegetarian will be helpful. You can cook different variations of vegetarian recipe that you never taste. You can change the menu every day you want, so you must not feel bored with the monotone taste of vegetable. The first Vegetarian low carb recipes that you can cook are Guacamole. This is a vegetable salad for your low carb diet.
To make these Low Carb Recipes, you need to prepare ingredients as follows:
- 3 avocados, peeled than mashed it
- 1 lime juice
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of onion, diced
- 3 tablespoon of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 plum tomatoes, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 pinch of cayenne pepper ground
This is one of the simplest vegetarian Low Carb Recipes that you can finish in 10 minutes. After the ingredients were ready you can continue to cook it by following the steps like listed below:
- Using bowl in medium size, mix lime juice, mashed avocado, and salt together.
- After that, you can mix onion, tomatoes, cilantro and garlic. Stir the cayenne pepper in it.
- Then, refrigerate this for 1 hour to get the tasty flavor. Or you can eat it immediately if you want.
Guacamole is the Best low carb recipes that are tasty and very simple. You can eat it together with bread or milk to make you feel full. These Low Carb Recipes are recommended to be eaten for breakfast or dinner. If you need to have a new inspiration for Low carb breakfast recipes, you may try to cook this dish. It is called as Breakfast Skillet.
- Breakfast skillet is a popular Low Carb Recipes for breakfast. You can serve this recipe in the morning even though you are busy. What you need to prepare when you want to cook this menu are listed as follows:
- 1 sausage
- 2 medium size of sweet potato, diced
- 5 eggs
- 1 avocado, cut it diced
- 1 cup of cilantro
- Hot sauce
- Raw cheese (optional)
- Salt and pepper for taste
As you can see, the ingredients of these Low Carb Recipes are simple. What you need to do now is to cook all of those ingredients into a delicious breakfast skillet. Things you need to do to cook the skillet are listed as follows:
- Preheat the oven for 400 F.
- Use iron cast to crumble and brown the sausage over medium heat.
- When the sausage is already brown, you can use spoon to remove and let it hang out while you cook the potatoes. You should try to reserve more grease as you can.
- Put the potatoes into the sausage and let them become crispy and cooked wholly.
- After that add the sausage back into the pan. And make a few wells in the pan for each egg. Crack the eggs into the wells.
- Next, place the skillet in the oven. And bake it for about 5 minutes to make the egg set.
- After that, turn the oven to broil and hit the top side of the egg for few minutes. If you like runny yolks, you cannot let it cook all the way through.
- Remove the pan from the oven and souse the whole thing left with avocado, cilantro and hot sauce. You can add more vegetable if you want.
- Serve this skillet by scooping out an egg with the other ingredients. This delicious skillet is ready to serve.
These two vegetarian recipes for low carb diet are very delicious. You should try to make it in your own house and enjoy your weight loss program.