Breakfast is closely related to meals that do not need long time to be ready which can be considered as quick cooking recipes group. You will be able to look for many options in this matter so that you can get the breakfast ready in no time without having to worry about being late later on. Amidst the options of quick to cook recipe that you can choose are many variations of the ingredients as well which you can choose accordingly. The recipes itself could be originated from anywhere in the world. One thing for sure is that they are all easy to make since they are quick to make.
Quick Breakfast Recipe of Spanish Omelet Romesco Sauce
This particular recipe can actually be prepared in about 30 minutes of time. That will give you enough time to enjoy the meal afterwards while still having time to get ready for your long day ahead. These are the ingredients that you need to prepare for this one of quick cooking recipes:
- 5 large eggs
- Kosher salt
- 1 minced scallion
- 3 thin slices serrano or ham iberico
- ½ cup manchago cheese, coarsely grate
Those ingredients are only for the omelet so that you still need to prepare more ingredients for the sauce of this option of quick cooking recipes. These are the sauce ingredients which you have to prepare:
- ¼ cup hazelnuts
- ¼ cup roasted almonds
- 1/3 cup olive oil, add for drizzling
- 1/2-inch cubes from 1 slice bread, choose the crusty one
- ½ tsp flakes of red pepper, add more for taste
- 2 sliced cloves garlic
- 1 canned tomato
- ½ to 1 tbsp vinegar from red wine
- ¼ cup red peppers, roasted
- Kosher salt
Now you are ready to start cooking this one of quick cooking recipes that will be served for your breakfast. You need to do these things:
- Sauce should be prepared first that means you should preheat oven to reach 350 F
- Spread hazelnuts on baking sheet to be toasted until golden. You will need up to 15 minutes to get it done and then wrap it in clean towel in its warm state to remove hazelnuts skins.
- Next thing to do is to heat olive oil (1/3 cup) in a nonstick skillet using medium heat.
- Put hazelnuts, bread, almonds, red pepper flakes and garlic then cook them up until golden in within 3 minutes of time.
- Transfer it to food processor then add piqiuillo peppers, tomato, vinegar, and also ¼ tsp of salt and then pulse.
- You may add water if needed for the best result of this step in cooking this quick recipe for cooking.
That is the ways to make the sauce for this so-called Spanish omelet Romesco Sauce. Next thing to do in cooking this one of quick cooking recipes is to prepare the omelet since that is the main part of this meal.
- Whisk the eggs along with the scallion in bowl.
- Continue to return the skillet to medium then drizzle more oil into it first. Add the whisked eggs, cook for around 3 minutes and make sure that it is done perfectly.
- Sprinkle the cheese and make layer onto the ham and also ¼ cup sauce on its side.
- Cook it until the eggs set and cheese melts in around 3 minutes.
- Fold it in half so that the filling is covered then serve it along with the sauce that you have made previously for this one of quick cooking recipes.
Now you have done one of the variations in quick cooking recipes that could be served for your breakfast. As a matter of fact aside of being quick to prepare and cook, this particular recipe is also considered to be a good one in term of health related issues. It means that you should have no worries at all when having your breakfast with your family members in this kind of dish. You can always try to add some more variations of the ingredients to alter a bit the taste and the look of this dish if you want to. At the end the thing is that quick cooking recipes are available in many options in which you can choose accordingly for your needs such as breakfast or even dinner.