Nowadays many people can order healthy foods for their breakfast, lunch, and dinner. But instead of purchasing foods they said are healthy, we can make our own healthy foods. Among so many healthy foods, the healthiest ones are the vegetarian foods. These foods contain no meats that are unhealthy. Today, we would love to share one of many healthy food recipes, the stir fry recipes. Our stir fry recipe today is about vegetable stir fry. To finish this menu you only need to prepare twenty minutes, fifteen minutes for the preparation and five minutes for the cooking process.
The cooking level of this vegetable stir fry recipes is also easy. So you can make it quickly and feed your family with a healthy food you make by yourself. Just make sure you prepare the ingredients before you start cooking the vegetable stir fry. And then you can follow the steps we write below to finish the vegetable stir fry. First of all, you should understand all ingredients needed to make the vegetable stir fry.
Ingredients of Easy Stir Fry Recipes with Vegetable
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- 1 bell pepper (the red one), cut the bell pepper in julienne shape
- 1 bell pepper (the yellow one), also cut this in julienne cut
- ½ cup of red onion that has been sliced thinly
- 1 cup of half moon yellow squash that has been sliced
- 1 cup of small broccoli florets
- 1 baby eggplant (you must cut this into chunks before you practice our stir fry recipes)
- 8 ounce of firm tofu (also cut this into chunks but in bigger size)
- 1 clove of garlic (mince this)
- ½ cup of teriyaki sauce (make sure you check the teriyaki sauce’s label and then make sure that each serving doesn’t have more than two grams of sugar)
- 2 cup of bok choy that has been sliced
- 1 cup of fresh sprout of mung bean
- ¼ teaspoon of ground and fresh black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of kosher salt
- ½ cup of snow peas
- 2 tablespoons of sesame oil, now you’re ready to follow the instructions of stir fry recipes
Our Healthy Stir Fry Recipes for Vegetarians
- First of all, prepare and cut the entire vegetables and also measure the ingredients. By preparing your ingredients this way you will use the ingredients directly when you’re practicing our stir fry recipes. When you start stir frying your vegetables and other ingredients, you will not have enough time to cut your vegetables since this cooking process goes extremely quickly.
- Now take your large skillet or wok and then use it to heat your canola oil on the stove with high heat. When the oil is almost smoking you can add peppers and the onion. Stir them constantly. While you are still stirring, add the squash, then broccoli, and eggplant, and then tofu, garlic, also teriyaki sauce. Cook your vegetable stir fry recipes by stirring the vegetables constantly for about two minutes.
- Next add sprout, bok choy, salt, and pepper when you are cooking and stirring the vegetable stir fry. Continue cooking and stirring your vegetable stir fry until the texture is crisp tender for two other minutes. Finally, stir in the sesame oil and snow peas and then remove it from the heat.
Secrets for Successful Vegetable Stir Fry Recipes
Stir fry is most flexible food we can make. We can use any combination or meat, fish, or vegetables to make the stir fry. For you who are planning to practice our vegetarian stir fry recipes but have no wok, you should not panic. You only need to use the pan that has flat bottom. This kind of pan will give enough room for your ingredients so that the entire ingredients can make contact with heated surface.
What about the temperature you will need to practice the stir fry recipes? Some people use the high heat from the start until the end of the cooking process. But you are suggested to use medium high heat that will provide more cooking time but you don’t have to worry about your stir fry, they will not burn.