We can cook pork tenderloin in many ways. But the easiest way to cook the pork tenderloin is by roasting it. That’s why we would love to share our ideas about roasted pork tenderloin recipes. Tenderloin is the tenderest part of pork. We can cook the tenderloin part of pork in several different ways. But before cooking the pork tenderloin, we need to season the meat and then penetrate it deeper because we have not enough hours to marinate pork’s meat. Follow our recipe below and try to make your own roasted pork tenderloin.
Ingredients for the Pork Tenderloin Recipes Easy
- 1 teaspoon of sea salt (use more if you want extra taste)
- ½ teaspoon of ground and fresh wall pepper
- 1 teaspoon of Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of ground coriander
- 2 tablespoon of oil like vegetable oil, olive oil extra light, avocado oil
- 1 pork tenderloin
Now, since you have prepared the entire ingredients you will need to make the roasted pork tenderloin, you should understand the step by step to make the best roasted pork tenderloin ever. Below are the steps and pork tenderloin recipes of making roasted pork tenderloin.
Easy Slow Cooker Pork Tenderloin Recipes
- First, prepare the oven that you will use to practice our roasted pork tenderloin recipes. Preheat your oven to the 400o Before preheating your oven, make sure you put a rack you will use to roast your pork tenderloin in middle of the oven.
- Now, trim your tenderloin of silver skin, pat dry, and fat using the paper towel. Then you can start making the roasted pork tenderloin based on our pork tenderloin recipes.
- You should pierce the pork loin over using the fork and then rub it with the one tablespoon of oil.
- Then combine the sprinkle and seasoning onto your pork tenderloin. Now use both of your hands in order to rub your pork tenderloin with the spices. Make sure that the pork tenderloin is evenly coated with the spices.
- Next, heat at least one tablespoon of oil on the medium heat using the big pan like Dutch oven or cast iron will work were. When the oil turns hot, we can add the pork and then brown the pork on the entire sides.
- Now place the pork tenderloin inside your oven and then bake the meat uncovered for thirteen to fifteen minutes at the 400o Through the baking process, we will need to flip our pork tenderloin.
- The next step of pork tenderloin recipes is baking the pork tenderloin until its center registers the 150o You can also bake at 160oF.
- Continue making the roasted pork tenderloin by following our next roasted pork tenderloin recipes: transferring the meat to the cutting board. And then we must wait and rest the meat for about five to ten minutes. Then slice the roasted pork tenderloin into the rings before you serve the roasted pork tenderloin.
Preparations and Notes of Making Pork Tenderloin Marinade
When making the roasted pork tenderloin based on our pork tenderloin recipes above, you need to watch the preparation. This recipe will require you to spend at least twenty five minutes. The preparation needs ten minutes and the cooking process takes fifteen minutes so you will need to spend at least twenty five minutes to cook the roasted pork tenderloin. Why should we pierce our pork tenderloin using fork first and then sear it? By doing this we will get the super flavorful, tender and juicy meat. Quick preparation is the perfect option especially if your family is super hungry right now.
Actually, the pork tenderloin recipes above are awesome recipes. The roasted pork tenderloin above doesn’t need any sauce. However you can serve them with barbeque sauce if you desire. When making the roasted pork tenderloin, you need to enhance its taste with the bold ingredients. You can consider adding some spicy toppings to your roasted pork tenderloin by adding grilled pineapple or pickled red onion or fresh cilantro or the charred jalapeno. If you want richer flavor, consider soaking your pork tenderloin in the acidic dairy such as yogurt, sour cream or buttermilk before you cook the meat.