You need some recommendations for dinner? What about making something simple, like chicken or pasta? Well, there are two kinds of different Healthy Easy Cooking Recipes you can practice at home. The first is Baked Pecorino Chicken. These Cooking recipes for dinner contain vegetables and chicken, so you can enjoy fat and mineral at the same time. The other fast easy recipes for cooking are Whole Grain Spaghetti with Tomatoes and Kale. Are you ready?
Healthy Easy Cooking Recipes: Baked Pecorino Chicken
These Healthy Easy Cooking Recipes can be cooked only in 30 to 40 minutes. Besides, it can be for four people. So, if you have two children, you can have Baked Pecorino Chicken as dinner dish together.
- The first ingredient is five slices of sandwich bread.
- Two table spoons of unsalted butter and make it melted first.
- The next ingredient from healthy dishes for dinner is ½ cup of grated pecorino. It is about two ounces.
- Kosher salt and also black pepper.
- One tablespoon of olive oil
- Six ounces of chicken breasts which are boneless and skinless
- Another ingredient of this Healthy Easy Cooking Recipes is two bunches of Swiss chard. You need to stems and discard and then cut them into once inch of strips
How to Make:
- The first step of making these Healthy Easy Cooking Recipes is heating the oven up to 400 F. In one food processor, then you need to pulse bread until the coarse crumbs is formed. Then, you need to have more or less two cups.
- The next step is to add the butter, pecorino, ¼ teaspoon of pepper, and ½ teaspoon of salt. Pulse them for once or twice in order to moisten.
- After, that, place the chicken in baking dish, it is more or less that has 8 inches large. Season it with ¼ teaspoon of black pepper and ½ teaspoon of salt.
- Sprinkle it with the mixture of bread crumb
- The next step of this Healthy Easy Cooking Recipes is covering it with foil
- Bake it until it is through cooked, it is about 15 to 20 minutes.
- The next is uncovering and baking it until the crumbs are in golden color. And it is about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, you need to heat some oil in large skillet in medium heat.
- After that, add chard, ¼ teaspoon of black pepper and ½ teaspoon of salt.
- Cook it and toss it until it is tender and it is around 3 to 4 minutes.
- The last is serving it with the chicken
Whole Grain Spaghetti with Tomatoes and Kale
These simple easy cooking recipes you can make at home only need 30 minutes to serve.
The ingredients of these Healthy Easy Cooking Recipes are:
- Six ounces of spaghetti which is whole grain
- Two tablespoon of olive oil
- Two cloves of garlic and chop them
- Kosher salt and then black pepper
- One red onion which is medium in size and slice is thinly
- One bunch of Kale, stems which are thick. Remove the leaves and tear them into pieces of bite size and it is about 8 cups
- 1/3 cups of roasted almonds which are chopped
- ¼ cup of grated pecorino it is about one ounce and one more for serving
- Two pints of grape tomatoes and halve them
How to Make:
- Of course, you need to cook the pasta according to the directions on the package.
- Then, reserve ¼ cup of cooking water
- Drain the pasta and then return it to pot
- The next step of making Healthy Easy Cooking Recipes is heating the olive oil in large skillet in medium heat.
- Adding garlic, onion, 1/8 teaspoon of pepper, and ¼ teaspoon of salt
- Cook it and stir it occasionally until it begins to be brown, only 4 to 5 minutes
- The next step of Healthy Easy Cooking Recipes is adding kale and cooking it and tossing it frequently until it is tender. It is about 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and then cook it and toss it frequently until the tomatoes are soft. It is one to two minutes more
- Then, you need to add the mixture of kale and almond, and pecorino and also the cooking water to pasta. Toss it to combine.
- The last step of this Healthy Easy Cooking Recipes is serving it with additional pecorino